我跟他提到一的法则
他给我推荐了一篇短篇小说
看完我就在思考,为什么这篇小说被人们追捧得奖,而一的法则却很少人问津
概念其实非常相似,但仔细看却有非常大的区别
先看文章吧:

原文:
The Egg

By: Andy Weir

You were on your way home when you died.

It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.

And that’s when you met me.

“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”

“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.

“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”

“Yup,” I said.

“I… I died?”

“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.

You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”

“More or less,” I said.

“Are you god?” You asked.

“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”

“My kids… my wife,” you said.

“What about them?”

“Will they be all right?”

“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”

You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”

“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”

“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”

“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”

“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”

You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”

“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”

“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”

“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”

I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.

“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”

“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”

“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”

“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”

“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”

“Where you come from?” You said.

“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”

“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”

“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”

“So what’s the point of it all?”

“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”

“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.

I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”

“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”

“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”

“Just me? What about everyone else?”

“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”

You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”

“All you. Different incarnations of you.”

“Wait. I’m everyone!?”

“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.

“I’m every human being who ever lived?”

“Or who will ever live, yes.”

“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”

“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.

“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.

“And you’re the millions he killed.”

“I’m Jesus?”

“And you’re everyone who followed him.”

You fell silent.

“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”

You thought for a long time.

“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”

“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”

“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”

“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”

“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”

“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”

And I sent you on your way.

中文版:
《蛋》

安迪·威尔

你死在回家的路上。

是车祸。没有很离奇,但依旧致命。你丢下妻子和一双子女。你死得并不痛苦。急救人员尽了最大努力,但回天乏术。你的身体四分五裂,还不如死了,相信我。

这时候你看到了我。

“怎……怎么回事?”你问,“我在哪?”

“你死了。”我直接地说,一点也不委婉。

“一辆……一辆卡车,它侧滑了……”

“没错。”我说。

“我……我死了?”

“嗯。但是别难过,人固有一死。”我说。

你四下张望,周围一片虚空,只有你我。“这是什么地方?”你问,“这是死后的世界吗?”

“可以这么说吧。”我说。

“你是上帝吗?”你问。

“是的,”我答,“我是上帝。”

“我的孩子们……还有我太太。”你说。

“他们怎么了?”

“他们会没事吗?”

“这一点我喜欢,”我说,“你刚死,却牵挂著你的家庭。这在这里是好事。”

你痴痴地看著我。

对你来说我看起来不像上帝,只像一个平常人,也可能是女人。一个模糊的权威形象,可能吧,比起万能的上帝,更像是一个语法学校老师。

“别担心,”我说,“他们都会没事的。你在你孩子的记忆中会是完美无缺的,他们还没长到蔑视你的年龄。你太太会在人前恸哭,私下里却如释重负。平心而论,你的婚姻已经分崩离析。她会对这种如释重负的心情感到罪恶,如果这对你算是一点安慰。”

“哦,”你说,“那么现在呢?我是上天堂还是下地狱或者去别的什么地方?”

“都不是,”我说,“你会去转世。”

“啊,”你说,“所以印度教是对的。”

“宗教都以不同的方式合理著,”我说,“跟我走。”

你跟著我在虚空中穿行,“我们去哪里?”

“不去哪里,”我说,“我们边说边走走就好。”

“那意义何在?”你问,“我转世后,我又会变成白板一块,对吧? 一个婴儿。此生中我经历的一切,我做的事,都不再有所谓。”

“也并非如此!”我说,“所有你前世的知识和经验,都伴随著你。只是此刻你并不记得。”

我停下来握住你的肩膀,“你的灵魂远比你所想的要壮观、美丽和宏大。一个人脑只能承载你的很小很小一部分。就像用一个指头试探一杯水的凉热。你只需投入你的一小部分到这个容器之中,将其取出之后,就获得了它所有的知识。

“你刚为人四十八年,还没来得及伸展自己,感受你巨大意识的其他部分。如果我们在此逗留时间够长,你就会开始想起所有事。不过我们没必要在每世之间这么做。”

“那我到现在转世多少次了?”

“噢,很多。很多很多。很多不同的人生。”我说,“下面这一世,你会是公元540年的一个中国的农家女孩。”

“等等,什么?”你结结巴巴地问,“你要把我送到过去?”

“嗯……理论上是吧。你理解的时间只存在于你的宇宙。我来的地方和你那里是不一样的。”

“那你从哪里来的?”你问。

“这样的,”我解释道,“我来自某处。在别的地方,那里也有像我这样的。我知道你想知道那里是什么样的,但老实说,你不会理解的。”

“哦,”你有点沮丧,“但是等等,如果我可以转世到其他时间,就说明某些情况下我可以遇到我自己。”

“当然。这是一直都有的事。但每世都只有自己那一段生命的记忆,所以你们相遇的时候,你自己是毫无察觉的。”

“那这一切到底意义何在?”

“你是认真的吗?”我问,“不是在开玩笑?你在问我生命的意义?不觉得有点老套了吗?”

“这也是个合理的问题。”你坚持道。

我看著你的眼睛,“生命的意义,我为你创造这整个宇宙的原因,在于为了让你成熟。”

“你是说全人类?你希望我们成熟?”

“不,就是你。我为你创造了整个宇宙。每一世你都成长,变得更成熟,拥有更大更好的宗智慧。 ”

“只有我?那其他人呢?”

“没有其他人,”我说,“在这个宇宙中,只有你和我。”

你茫然地瞪著我,“但这世界上所有其他人……”

“都是你。都是你不同的转世。”

“等等!我是所有人!”

“现在你明白了,”我说,拍拍你的背表示祝贺。

“每个曾活在这个世界上的人都是我?”

“现在活著的也是。”

“我是亚伯拉罕·林肯?”

“你同时也是约翰·威尔克斯·布斯,”我补充道。

“我是希特勒?”你骇然道。

“你也是他杀害的千百万人。”

“我是耶稣?”

“你也是他的所有信徒。”

你陷入沉默。

“每一次你伤害他人,”我说,“都是在伤害自己。每一次你行善举,都是在帮助自己。他人经历过或即将经历的一切快乐和痛苦,你都会经历。”

你思索了很久。

“为什么?”你问我,“为什么要做这些?”

“因为有一天,你会成为我。因为这就是你。你是我的同类,你是我的孩子。”

“哇,”你难以置信,“你是说我是一个上帝?”

“现在还不是。你是一个胚胎。你还在成长。当你经历了所有时间里所有人的一生,你就足够成熟,可以出生了。”

“所以这整个宇宙,”你说,“只是一个……”

“一个蛋,”我答。

“现在该是你去下一世的时候了。”

然后,我送你上了路。

这篇小说在讲轮回的部分是符合一的法则的,但最关键的合一却没有了。文章中说到只有你和我。造物主跟造物还是分离的。而“造物主造了整个宇宙只为了让我出生成为神”这个概念就大家对这篇文章的普遍理解。

我觉得这种理解很容易让人产生傲慢与自我中心,但却是能满足很多人的。而一法推崇的因为都是一体所以要爱跟服务他人却是很多人不想听的。大家都希望宇宙以自我为中心,而不是我只是宇宙的一部分,即使我们未来或许可以创造宇宙

4 个赞

故事更形象,容易理解,可能跟个体的意识频率有关,频率高的会容易对灵性感兴趣,低频的会对生存和社会地位感兴趣,不管是传播灵性信息还是活出一的法则,该觉醒者其实是作为一个媒介,一个内在合一法则与外部现实世界连接的通道。

比如,社会群体对一个传播一的法则的up主的兴趣可能远远大于对一的法则这本书的关注。

这可能是个注意力的问题。多数人更多关注的是比较现实的自身利益。

这个故事很有意思,巧合的是之前我同学也给我推荐过这个故事。

按照我们的观点,这个故事可能是有体现合一的部分的,不过可能是一个隐喻。这个隐喻是:任何一个个体,终将成为一切万有。

只不过,可能是在故事中这里的对话会产生一些混淆的感觉:

让人的一些感觉认为只是成为一个神就没有其他的了,于是一种"以自我为中心"的分离感被体现。除此之外,另一种分离的感觉体现在"上帝"形象所隐含的潜在权威性,也就是你说的"造物主与造物的分离"。

不过,如果将这篇故事看作每一个实体的"自问自答"的话,或许会带来不一样的视角。这个文中对于时空观念的构思,似乎体现是一种真实同时性[1]。那么,如果能够从真实同时性来看待的话,那或许的确可以视这篇对话为合一之存有的"自问自答"。于是,这个故事的"我"和"你"的分离,只是一个对话推进的写作手法。可以穿过分离之幻象,看到其背后的真意。

1. [82.6]Ra: 我是 Ra. 有两处包含着潜在的混淆. 首先, 让我们说, 你陈述的基本概念是合理的. 现在我们讲述混淆的部分. 真实同时性的本质是, 确实, 一切都是同时(发生)的. 然而, 以你们的感知模式, 你或许可以更恰当地观察造物的播种为从中心或核心向外成长.
    ↩︎

2 个赞

我觉得是层次的问题,到根上当然大家是合一的,但在过程中并不是,比如RA不会说他就是你,但到最后的根源上当然大家是来自一体同源的。所以这个故事是讲给半道上的听众的,当然只能讲到此为止啦。就象小学教材当然要教1+1=2,后面那些复杂的不是等于2的只能暂时先不讲,作为小学生也不会问,但你明显不是小学生了,所以读小学教材就觉得不满意了 :grin:

1 个赞

倒也不是因为它是小学材料而不满意,只是比较容易察觉那些似乎有负面导向的事物与信息:joy:

1 个赞

https://discourse.lawofone.top/t/topic/715

您好 想邀请您回答下这个问题哈