Ra对此刻地球人群体的收割,到底关不关心[1.9]

在[1.9]中,Ra说“对于带来收割的状态并不关切。” 以前和一些朋友讨论的时候,就有朋友问,为什么Ra不关心我们的收割情况。

1.9 Questioner: Can you say anything about the coming planetary changes? [Background noise.]
1.9 发问者:关于即将来临的全球改变、你能说点什么?

Ra: I am Ra. I preferred to wait until this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.
RA:我是 Ra。我宁愿等到这器皿再次达到一个合适的专一或单点状态之深度、我们再说话。

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.
这些改变是非常、非常微不足道的。我们自己对于带来收割的状态并不关切。

在[14.18]中,唐对Ra说“你们一直积极在这里工作 为了在这 75000 年周期末期、尽可能创造最大的收割量。”Ra却在回答中并未予以否认。

14.18 Questioner: Then for the last 2,300 years you have been actively working to create as large a harvest as possible at the end of the total 75,000-year cycle. Can you state with respect to the Law of One why you do this, just as a statement of your reasons for this?
14.18 发问者: 那么,过去 2 千 3 百年以来 ,你们一直积极在这里工作 为了在这 75000 年周期末期、尽可能创造最大的收割量。你可否以一的法则之观点、来叙述为什么你要这么做,就像是你对这工作的一份声明?
{* 在第十七场集会,Ra 更正这时间为 3300 年以前。}

Ra: I am Ra. I speak for the social memory complex termed Ra. We came among you to aid you. Our efforts in service were perverted. Our desire then is to eliminate as far as possible the distortions caused by those misreading our information and guidance.
RA:我是 Ra。我代表称为 Ra 的社会记忆复合体发言。我们来到你们当中、为了协助你们。我们过往在服务上的努力被曲解了。我们渴望尽最大的可能、去除那些错误解读我们资讯与指引的实体所造成的扭曲。

The general cause of service such as the Confederation offers is that of the primal distortion of the Law of One, which is service. The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you will accept this third-density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg? A bruise upon the skin? A cut which is festering? No. There is no ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, choose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling analogous to the pains of a physical body complex distortion.
星际邦联一般提供的是一的法则之原初变貌,即是服务。(整个)造物的单一存有好比一个身体,如果你愿接受这第三密度的类比。你会忽略腿上的伤痛吗?皮肤上的擦伤?长脓溃烂的割伤?不会的。每一个呼求都不会被忽略。我们,忧伤的实体,选择尝试以治愈忧伤作为我们的服务,我们将这忧伤类比为肉体复合体变貌的疼痛。

另外,在[14.23]中,Ra目前在服务对象主要就是地球。

14.23 Questioner: In your service in giving the Law of One, do you work with any planets other than the Earth at this time, or just Earth?
14.23 发问者:在你们给予一的法则的服务中,除了地球、你是否也在其他星球工作,或只在地球?

Ra: I am Ra. We work only with this planetary sphere at this time.
RA:我是 Ra。我们此时只和这个星球一起工作。

在[1.10]中,Ra说ta(们)的教导/学习,是“基于需要以及接近绝望的教导尝试”。这是“不关心”地球人群的收割吗?

We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.
对于你们许多人而言、我们(的讯息)不是可利用的,因为这不是一个容易理解的通讯方式或哲学类型。无论如何, 我们真实的存在有希望可以成为一个尖锐深刻的范例,同时关于一种基于需要以及接近绝望的教导尝试。

那么返回[1.9],推敲原文:

We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.
我们自己对于带来收割的状态并不关切。

Ra不关心的宾语是condition(状态), which后面修饰的是condition. 这个condition就是唐所说的“the coming planetary changes(即将来临的全球变化)”。

所以,这句话可以进一步扩展解释:

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.
这些(即将到来的全球)改变是非常、非常微不足道的。我们自己对于(该变化能)带来的收割并不关切。

1 个赞

收割肯定是关心的,但是不关心剧本怎么在空间/时间上演,这个剧本即Ra所说的conditions which bring about harvest,因为绝大部分(如果不是所有)该毕业的都会毕业,绝大部分(如果不是所有)不会毕业的无论(在空间/时间领域)发生什么**都不会毕业,因为一切在时间/空间领域发生的已经发生了,就看怎么在空间/时间展开了。有如下Quo的话佐证。

The time of choice is greatly limited now among your peoples. This is not a cause for great concern for most of those, if not all of those, who shall make that choice for graduation have already made the initial choice of service to others

**这里说的无论发生什么不是指 所有可能性 意义上的无论发生什么,而是指 空间/时间怎么对时间/空间进行展开 意义上的无论发生什么。 所以我们常规意义上的自由意志在空间/时间领域其实是不存在的,但是Ra又说过没有错误但有惊喜,还说过全体人类选择服务他人的可能性尽管非常微小,但仍然存在,所以自由意志某种程度还是存在的。或许只在时间/空间领域存在吧,空间/时间只是时间/空间的投影,是幻象之幻象,任何起心动念都必须先在时间/空间领域产生交互,然后再投影到空间/时间领域进行体验。

2 个赞