羽蛇神传讯系列:[初译]第004场集会 2024-06-08

英文原文网页链接:

Quetzalcoatl Session 4 June 8th, 2024
羽蛇神第四场集会 2024-06-08

Channel (Instrument) (器皿): Anika
Questioners(提问者): Peggy, Greg, Chuck, Stephanie, Kevin, Derek
Scribe(抄写员): Greg

This session was by far the most unusual and intense channeling session any of us have ever witnessed. There were several factors at play. First, extremely loud construction began on the street right outside of our house as soon as the channeling started. This made it very difficult to maintain the contact throughout. Second, the response to the last question was met with intense psychic greeting (this is the word we use as an alternative to “psychic attack”) from the unseen beings of the negative polarity who did not wish this information to come through. The audio and communication was lost at times on the recording due to these factors, you will see this noted throughout. We give thanks to all the beings of light who supported this group and contact to bring forth what we believe, what we have found, to be most profound and illuminating. We welcome the reader, to join on us this journey and encourage the reader to participate, if so inclined, with the instruction and exercises advised by those of Quetzalcoatl as one reads through this session. For time and space are but illusions, the truth being all is here, all is now. All is One, One is All.

这场集会毫无疑问是我们见证过最不寻常、最激烈的一次通灵集会。其中有几个因素在起作用。首先,通灵一开始,我们家外面的街道上就开始了震耳欲聋的施工。这使得在整个过程中都难以维持通灵。其次,在最后一个问题的回答中,我们遭遇了来自负面极性、不可见存有的强烈的"心灵问候"(我们用这个词来代替“心灵攻击”),他们不希望这些信息被传达出来。由于这些因素,录音中的音频和通讯有时会丢失,你会在文中看到关于这一点的注释——贯穿整个集会。我们感谢所有支持这个小组、支持此次通灵的光之存有,他们带来我们认为的、迄今我们所发现的、最深刻和最具启发性的内容。我们欢迎读者加入我们的旅程,并鼓励读者在阅读这期集会内容时,如果愿意,可以按照羽蛇神的建议,参与其中的指导和练习。因为时间和空间只是幻觉,真相是一切在此间,一切在此刻。一切即一,一即一切。

【译注书签】确认连接与问候

Anika: Who comes to us in the name of Love?

Anika:谁以爱的名义来到我们这里?

Quetzalcoatl: We are Quetzalcoatl. We come to you in Love, Light and Service to All.

羽蛇神:我们是羽蛇神。我们为了爱、光和服务一切之宗旨来到你们这里。

[Anika challenges Quetzalcoatl three times]
[Anika 三次质询/挑战羽蛇神]

Quetzalcoatl: We are those of Quetzalcoatl. We are most overjoyed to join your group at this time. We begin by stating that we do not wish to represent any authority on any seeker’s journey, spiritual or other. We simply offer our observations as we see them and would like to state that if any of our communication causes misalignment to please disregard it at once.

羽蛇神:我们是羽蛇神。我们非常高兴在此时加入你们的团体。我们首先声明,我们无意成为任何寻求者旅程中的权威,无论是灵性上的,还是其他方面的。我们只是提供我们所看到的观察结果,并且想说明的是,如果我们的任何沟通让你们产生不认同感,请随时忽略。

We see there are many queries for us at this time. We are most grateful to be of service.

我们看到此时有很多问询。我们非常感激能为大家服务。

[Pause]
[停顿]

We found it necessary to pause. The one known as Derek is a great protector of this working and instrument and if his attention is distracted we must pause.

我们发现有必要暂停一下。Derek 是这次工作和这个器皿的重要保护者,如果他的注意力被分散,我们就必须暂停。

Are you comfortable my brother?

你感觉还好吗,我的兄弟?

Derek: I am, thank you.

Derek:我感觉很好,谢谢。

Quetzalcoatl: Then we may resume. We are most overjoyed to be of service in the answering to the best of our ability the queries present at this time.

羽蛇神:那么我们可以继续了。我们非常高兴能够尽我们所能、 回答当前的问题。

[Construction noise on the street. Pause]
[街道上的施工噪音。暂停]

We will pause to allow the instrument achieve a deeper state of channeling.

我们将暂停,以便让器皿达到更深的通灵状态。

[Construction noise continues]
[施工噪音仍在继续]

We are most pleased to be called to this group again. It has been our greatest pleasure to watch as you have come together in open hearts and minds to seek to bring the light to this earth. It has been a great joy to see this formation of a social memory complex in the working stages. Each of you brings great gifts with you. Many lie yet undiscovered and this coming together, this working, will be a great opportunity for the unveiling and discovery of these gifts which you have brought with you.

我们很高兴再次被呼唤到这个团体。看到你们以开放的心态和思维、齐心协力的为这个世界带来光明,是我们最大的快乐。看到这种社会记忆复合体在运作成型,我们感到非常高兴。你们每个人都带来了巨大的天赋。许多天赋尚有待发现,这次聚会和工作将是揭示和发现这些天赋的绝佳机会。

We may now begin with the first query.

现在我们可以开始第一个问询了。

【译注书签】详细说明“真正的疗愈”[4.1]

4.1 Questioner: Our first question is, you spoke previously of “true healing” can you elaborate on this and how we may practice this?

4.1 提问者:我们的第一个问题是,你之前提到了“真正的疗愈”,能否详细说明一下,以及我们如何实践它?

Quetzalcoatl: We thank you for this insightful question. We have wished to expand on this previous topic. The nature of true healing is elusive to you at this time. The beings in this 3rd density experience have greatly complicated this practice. The human mind seeks elaborate mechanisms where elaborate mechanisms are not necessary. No my friends, the true healing comes from within, within the self. There is no miracle healer, no magical miracle system of healing and as the practices and mechanisms of healing increase in their complexity they move farther and farther from the intention of the Creator. The true healing is simple and in its simplicity it is magnificent. It is this simplicity which is what makes it difficult for [those of] your experience to grasp. The love, the absolute unconditional love of the Creator is always present within you and flows within you. One simply needs to tune their awareness to this ever present love and acceptance of the self. This is the true healing.

羽蛇神:我们感谢你提出这个富有洞察力的问题。我们一直希望在这个之前的话题上展开讨论。真正疗愈的本质,对现阶段的你们来说飘渺难寻。第三密度体验之中的存有,已经极大的复杂化了这一操作。人类的心智在不需要复杂机制的地方,却寻求复杂。不,朋友们,真正的疗愈源自内在,源自自我。并不存在奇迹般的治疗师,也没有神奇的奇迹治疗体系。随着治疗操作、机制的复杂化,它们离造物者的意图越来越远。真正的疗愈是简单的,于其简单之中蕴含着伟大。正是这种简单性,让你们在(第三密度)体验中难以掌握。爱,造物者那绝对无条件的爱,始终存在于你们之内,在你们之内流动。你只需要将你的觉知调谐到这永存之爱、以及对自我的接纳之中——这就是真正的疗愈。

The mechanism is simple. The mechanism is the directed love of the Creator towards the self, seeing the self as the Creator and all states of self, all possible states of existence being that of the Creator. Thus the true healing is not one of partition, of the ailment from the being. It is seeing all distortion as whole and perfect thus creating a configuration or blueprint of pure love by which the being may accept and reconfigure their own blueprint. This is true healing. This can be achieved by all living things. It is the veil present in this illusion which causes the difficulty. Thus the healer is of great value, or importance, in this 3rd density veiled experience. For the healer sees the other selves as whole, perfect expressions of the Creator and creates an environment of love and healing; a sanctuary of self-acceptance and love by which the other self may enter and heal thereby.

这个机制很简单。这个机制就是(将源自)造物者的爱导向自我,将自我视为造物者,并将自我的一切状态、存在的一切可能状态,都视为造物者。因此,真正的疗愈不是一种分离,不是将病痛从存有中分离。而是将所有的扭曲/变貌都视为完整和完美的,从而创造出一个纯爱的配置或蓝图,存有可以通过它来接受并重新配置他们自己的蓝图。这就是真正的疗愈。这是所有活着的生物都能做到的。正是这个幻象中的罩纱导致了困难。因此,疗愈师在这个第三密度的罩纱体验中非常有价值,或者说非常重要。因为疗愈师将其他自我视为完整、完美的造物者之表达,并创造了一个充满爱和疗愈的环境;一个自我接纳和爱的圣所,其他自我可以进入它并因此得到疗愈。

The true healing is one of the many gifts that have been lost on this earth. It mostly occurs at this time unintentionally. A being broadcasts love and acceptance at another being and that being spontaneously heals their distortions, this is the majority of the true healing which is occurring on this planet at this time. The purposeful cultivation of healing would be greatly beneficial to all on the planet at this time. How one may accomplish this may be queried if desired. Thus we have offered all that is available to offer at this time to this specific query and would be happy to expand in greater detail if so desired with further questioning. We may invite the next query at this time.

真正的疗愈是在地球上失落的众多天赋之一。在现阶段,它大多是无意中发生的。一个存有向另一个存有散播爱与接纳,从而另一个存有自发的疗愈了他们的扭曲——在目前这个星球上,大多数的真正疗愈是这样发生的。有意识的培养疗愈能力,对地球上的所有人都有很大益处。如果需要的话,你们可以询问如何实现这一点。因此,对于这个特定问询,我们已经提供了目前所能提供的一切。如果需要,我们很乐意在进一步的提问中更详细地展开说明。我们现在可以开始下一个问询了。

【译注书签】如何才能接触内在之光[4.2]

4.2 Questioner: Thank you. The second query is, inner light was mentioned previously, can you elaborate more on how we get in touch with this inner light?

4.2 提问者:谢谢。第二个问题是,之前提到了内在之光,你们能否详细说明一下我们如何才能接触到这种内在之光?

Quetzalcoatl: Yes, thank you for this lovely query. The inner light of which we previously spoke was the pure spark of divinity which is present in all beings. This light is shining ever brighter at this nexus as your earth shifts from 3rd to 4th density experience. The beings of this planet reaching their time of harvest in the 3rd density experience. The spark of the divine is within all manifestations of Creation. It may flicker in and out but it can never be completely snuffed out. This is the light which shines unto all, all beings, all of Creation share in this light, in this experience of the divine knowing Itself. We find some difficulty in responding to the distortion of how one may reach this inner light. The access to this light within oneself is ever present. It is an exercise of what is already present rather than calling forth that which is not present. This is the love, the light of our Infinite Creator, each of creation being a portion of the Creator, a fractal of Creation.

羽蛇神:好的,谢谢你提出这个美好的问询。我们之前提到的内在之光是存在于所有生命中的纯粹神性火花。随着你们的地球从第三密度转向第四密度体验,这道光在这个关键时点变得更加明亮。这个星球上的存有正在第三密度体验中迎来他们的收获时刻。神性火花存在于造物的所有显化之中。它可能会时隐时现,但永远不会完全熄灭。在此神性的自我认知体验之中,这光照耀万物,所有生灵、所有造物都分享这道光。我们发现回答关于如何触及这内在之光的问题变貌,有一些困难。通往自身内在之光的道路,永远都在那里。这是一种对已存事物的练习,而不是去召唤不存在的东西。这就是我们无限造物者的爱与光,每一个造物都是造物者的一部分,是造物的一个分形。

[Construction noise grows louder outside]
[外面的施工噪音变得更大]

When this light burns brightly others do notice. The light is always present, its radiance expands as one embarks on their personal spiritual journeys, as each advances into the realm of the open heart, the light more brightly shines this is felt by the being, this is seen by those around them. This creates a beacon which calls both the beings of the positive polarity and the beings of the negative polarity. How one may best offer their light to the other self is simply to brightly shine within the self. The acceptance, total acceptance, of the true self creates a clarity of being that which the light may more brightly shine unto all. We find the lack of acceptance or knowledge of the true self being the major obstacle in allowing the inner light to radiate most brilliantly outwards. If this has been answered to your satisfaction, my brother, we may move on to the next query.

当这道光,明亮的燃烧时,其他人确实会注意到。这道光总是存在的,当一个人开始他们个人的灵性旅程时,它的光辉会扩展;当每个人敞开心扉时,这道光会更加明亮的照耀,这会被该存有自己感受到,也会被周围的人感受到。这会创造一个灯塔,并吸引着正面极性和负面极性的存有。一个人如何最好的将他们的光提供给其他自我——就是简单的在自身内闪耀光芒。接纳、对真我的完全接纳,会为该存有创造出一种清晰度,使得这道光可以更加明亮的照耀万物。我们发现,缺乏对真我的接纳或认知,是让内在之光向外灿烂照耀的主要障碍。我的兄弟,如果这个回答已经让你满意,我们可以继续下一个问询。

【译注书签】羽蛇神的拥抱[4.3]

4.3 Questioner: Quetzalcoatl, I often think of you and think of the mission and service, and in particular the love I feel and I can’t help but… want to hug you! How do you… hug a 6th dimension being, or beings?

4.3 提问者:羽蛇神,我经常想到你,想到使命和服务,特别是我感受到的爱,我忍不住……想要拥抱你!你如何……拥抱第六密度存有(存有们)?

Quetzalcoatl: What a joyful question, we are most delighted by this query for it is a desire and a conundrum to us as well. We “hug” you with our light/love which we may share unto all and more intimately share when requested. We are all about you at this time and if each present today closes their eyes at this time and focuses on the sensations around them they may feel our presence. Let us pause for this exercise

羽蛇神:多么令人喜悦的问题啊,我们对这个问题感到非常高兴,因为它对我们来说既是一种渴望,也是一个难题。我们用光/爱“拥抱”你,我们可以将这份光/爱分享给所有人,当我们被这样请求时,我们则可以更亲密的分享。此时,我们就在你们身边,如果今天在场的每个人都闭上眼睛,专注于周围的感觉,他们可能会感受到我们的存在。让我们暂停一下,来进行这个练习。

[Thirty second pause]
[30秒停顿]

My brother, consider yourself hugged by those of Quetzalcoatl. We have most enjoyed this experience.

我的兄弟,你已被羽蛇神的存有拥抱。我们非常享受这次体验。

【译注书签】在第三密度到第四密度的转变之际,如何最好的服务[4.4]

4.4 Questioner: [Laughing] Thank you. I have another query. What can you tell us about about the transition from 3rd to 4th density to help us prepare to better be of service?

4.4 提问者:[笑声] 谢谢。 我还有另一个问询。 关于从第三密度到第四密度的转变,你们能告诉我们些什么,以帮助我们更好的去服务?

Quetzalcoatl: We appreciate greatly this question for its current relevancy to your time/space experience. The transition from 3rd to 4th density on this planet is going rather roughly we may observe. There are many who do not seem to wish to awaken to the eternal truth of their creation. They cling desperately towards their modes of sleep and leisure. The harvest at this time for both the positive and negative polarities is quite modest. Thus the awakening is one area in which you may be most of service to your other selves.

羽蛇神:我们非常感谢这个提问,因为它与你们当前的时间/空间体验息息相关。我们可以观察到,这个星球从第三密度到第四密度的过渡相当艰难。许多人似乎不愿意从他们的创造中,觉悟到永恒的真理。他们对自己的沉睡模式和享乐模式,紧抓不放。目前,正面和负面两种极性的毕业都相当有限。[1]因此,你们可以为其他自我提供最大服务的领域,是觉醒。

[Construction noise grows loud]
[施工噪音变得很大]

The choice to awaken cannot be made by the self for the other self, yet the seed can be planted. The wonderment at the unknown, the hope as we have spoken of in the darkest of times, the observation of the other self of the being who is embodying the sacred.These elements help those who are in the deepest of sleep to awaken.

自我无法代替其他自我做出觉醒的选择,却可以种下觉醒的种子。对未知的惊奇、我们所提到的最黑暗时期的希望、在其他自我之内看到神圣,这些元素有助于那些极度沉睡中的人们觉醒。

We must pause to deepen the channeling state due to the external distractions. We are ready to proceed. We thank you for this query and if it has been answered to your satisfaction we may move on.

由于外部干扰,我们必须暂停以加深通灵状态。我们准备继续。我们感谢你的问询,如果回答已经让你满意,我们可以继续往下进行。

Questioner: Thank you, yes.

提问者:谢谢,是的。

【译注书签】关于祈祷方面的建议[4.5]

4.5 Questioner: Quetzalcoatl, may I ask, what is the value of prayer and what constitutes an effective prayer? Can we pray to you or otherwise ask you for help?

4.5 提问者:羽蛇神,请问祈祷的价值是什么?是哪些因素令祈祷有效?我们可以向你们祈祷或请求你们的帮助吗?

Quetzalcoatl: Yes, thank you for this query. You may pray to whom or whatever you wish. You may deify any idea, object, person, place etc. We simply request that you do not deify us in this way for we are your brothers and sisters, we walk with you as equals in this seeking of our Eternal Creator Father. However, we would most enjoy being of service to you when requested. You may request our presence, love/light at any time. You may request that we be present with you when you are facing an obstacle or spiritual conundrum. You may request our assistance for we have for many of your years communicated with other beings in the forms of feelings, thoughts and dreams. We send feelings of hope, thoughts centered on the oneness of all creation and dreams which elaborate on the paths one may take to the open heart. We may communicate with you in this way. Especially if granted your permission, your request, during meditation. You may request our presence. To simply say, “Quetzalcoatl, please be with me at this time” is sufficient, no prayer or elaborate mechanism of request is required.

羽蛇神:是的,谢谢你的询问。你们可以向任何你希望的对象祈祷。你们可以神化任何想法、物体、人物、地点等等。我们只是请求你们不要以这种方式神化我们,因为我们是你们的兄弟姐妹,在寻求永恒创造之父的旅途中,我们与你们平等同行。然而,当你们提出要求时,我们将非常乐意为你们服务。你们可以随时请求我们的来临、我们的爱/光。当你们面临障碍或灵性难题时,你们可以请求我们与你们同在。你们可以请求我们的帮助,因为多年来,我们一直以感觉、思想和梦的形式与其他存有交流。我们传递希望的感觉、传递以万物一体为中心的思想,以及通过梦境阐述敞开心扉之路。我们可以通过这种方式与你交流,特别是在你们的冥想期间——如果得到你们的允许、你们的请求。你们可以请求我们的来临——只需简单的说,“羽蛇神,请在此时与我同在”就足够了,不需要祈祷或复杂的请求机制。

The practice of the prayer is one which is most potent when sought with earnest. It is the purity of the prayer which invokes its so called efficacy which is the path to the divine, we correct, the connection to the divine mind of the so called universe. When one prays internally speaking thought or verbal communication one is requesting of the universal mind specific aspects to come to manifestation. It is well to be thoughtful in the prayer, to not seek to violate the free will of any being. Keeping the prayer simple and sincere is most effective. The prayers which you recite, those which are not your own but have been used by many over many periods of time have the added efficacy of all of the intentions of all who have used it. We find an effective combination of daily prayer to include the combination of personal prayers and those which are already present and resonate with your being.

祈祷的实践在真诚寻求时最为有效。祈祷的纯净性引发其所谓的效果,这是通往神圣的道路,[我们纠正一下,]这是与[所谓的]宇宙神圣心智的连接。无论是内心的祈祷、还是口头的祷告,都是在请求宇宙心智显化其特定面向。在祈祷时请深思熟虑,不要试图侵犯任何人的自由意志。保持祈祷的简单和真诚是最有效的。你背诵的祷文,那些不是你自己创作的祷文,但被许多人在许多时期使用过,具备所有使用者之意图所带来的额外功效。我们发现,有效的日常祈祷方式包括这两者的结合:个人祷文,以及那些已经存在、并与你之本质产生共鸣的祷文。

[Increasing loud sounds of construction on the street]
[越来越大的街道施工噪音]

We have paused for distraction and sense the instrument laughs internally for the ridiculousness of the situation outside and its timing with this working. We will pause to deepen the state of channeling.

我们因为干扰暂停一下,感觉到器皿在内心发笑——因为外面情况的滑稽,以及它发生在这次传讯工作的时点。我们将暂停一下,加深通灵的状态。

[Pause]
[停顿]

My brother we apologize for the pause in response to your query. If this has been answered to your satisfaction we may move on.

我的兄弟,我们为回答你提问时停顿了一下而道歉。如果回答已经让你满意了,我们可以继续往下进行。

Questioner: Yes thank you, Quetzalcoatl.

提问者:是的,谢谢你,羽蛇神。

【译注书签】羽蛇神当年教义是如何被腐蚀的(此话题遭遇严重“问候”)[4.6-4.7]

4.6 Questioner: Thank you for being here with us today. You told us in one of the first sessions that when you walked the earth with the humans at that time, that the knowledge that you were sharing and the healing that you were sharing was corrupted, and I’m wondering how did they corrupt this? What did they do? And what were the actions they took that caused this corruption? And are you seeing any repeat of this or any similar situation to this at this time on the planet?

提问者:感谢你们今天来到我们这里。你们在最初几场集会中告诉我们,当你们那时与人类一起行走在地球上的时候,你所分享的知识和疗愈方法都被腐蚀了,我想知道他们是如何腐蚀这些的?他们做了什么?他们采取了哪些行动导致了这种腐蚀?你是否看到了这种情况的重演,或者现在地球上有任何类似的情况吗?

Quetzalcoatl: We thank you, our sister, for this query of great importance. We encourage the instrument to utilize the restroom to minimize the distraction. We have some additional suggestions upon return to deepen the channeling state due to the external distraction. We will make suggestion to the group as the whole as how to best assist in the instrument’s deepening [of the] channeling state. We request the one known as Derek to not leave the circle when the instrument leaves the circle. We request the one known as Derek to mentally state that the instrument leaves the circle, the sphere, protected and returns protected that her exit leaves no opening in the sphere, the web, of light. Once this mental request has been completed we advise the one known as Derek to then grant the instrument permission to leave this circle.

羽蛇神:我们的姐妹,感谢你提出了这个非常重要的问题。我们建议器皿去使用洗手间,以尽量减少干扰。由于外部干扰,我们将在器皿回来后提出一些额外的建议,以加深通灵状态。我们将向整个小组提出建议,说明如何最好的协助器皿加深通灵状态。我们请求名为德里克(Derek)的人,在器皿离开时不要离开圈子。我们要请求名为德里克(Derek)的人在心智中默念,器皿离开圈子、离开(保护)领域时受到保护,回来时也受到保护,她的离开不会在(保护)领域、光之网中留下任何裂缝。一旦这个心智请求完成,我们建议Derek允许器皿离开这个圈子。

[Pause as instrument takes break. Instrument returns. More loud construction noise outside. The group discusses what to do. Instrument decides to check with her guides to see if she should establish contact]
[因器皿休息而暂停。器皿返回。外面的施工噪音更大了。小组讨论该怎么办。器皿决定询问她的指导灵,看看她是否应该建立联系]

Anika: I do not seem to be able to make contact. Let me just check with my Guides. Angels of the Lily, with the noise that is outside at this time, I feel great difficulty in maintaining the connection, the contact with Quetzalcoatl. Is it possible at this time for me to continue communication with Quetzalcoatl or should the communication be paused until the external distraction has decreased?

Anika(器皿):我似乎无法建立联系。让我问问我的指导灵。百合天使团,现在外面这么吵,我觉得很难维持与羽蛇神的连接、接触。我现在还能继续与羽蛇神通讯吗?抑或应该暂停通讯,直到外部干扰减少?

Angels of the Lily (Guidance System of Anika): The contact may be resumed, you must try to enter a deeper state of channeling. There are instructions which Quetzalcoatl will give to the group to help maintain the contact through these obstacles.

百合天使团(Anika的指导灵系统):可以继续联系,你必须尝试进入更深的通灵状态。羽蛇神会给小组一些指导,帮助大家克服这些障碍、维持联系。

Anika: Angels of the Lily, I request that you help me enter the deeper state of channeling so that I may resume contact with Quetzalcoatl.

Anika:百合天使团,我请求你们帮助我进入更深的通灵状态,以便我能继续与羽蛇神联系。

Angels of the Lily: Yes, we will.

百合花天使:是的,我们会帮助你的。

Anika: Ahoksa, I request, please, I request that you please support me, please protect me and please support me in this channeling with Quetzalcoatl. Please help me maintain this contact with Quetzalcoatl.

Anika:Ahoksa,我请求你,请你支持我、保护我,并在与羽蛇神的通灵中支持我。请帮助我保持与羽蛇神的联系。

[Ahoksa is the sacred ritual necklace which Anika wears only for channeling and healing sessions. Ahoksa has been referred to as, “the being of the necklace” by Quetzalcoatl in session 3 question 3.7. Ahoksa is a great source of protection for Anika in these workings.]
[Ahoksa是神圣的仪式项链,Anika仅在通灵和疗愈时佩戴。在第3场集会的3.7中,羽蛇神将Ahoksa称为“项链存有”。Ahoksa是Anika在这些工作中的强大保护来源。]

Derek, I need you to… I’m getting a vision right now and I need you to take the rattle and shake it and that will help me get into contact with them [Quetzalcoatl].

Derek,我需要你……我现在得到了一个视像,我需要你拿着拨浪鼓摇晃它,这将帮助我与他们[羽蛇神]取得联系。

[Anika uses a sacred medicine ceremony rattle in the opening ritual to the Quetzalcoatl sessions. ]
[Anika在羽蛇神集会的开始仪式上使用了一个圣药仪式拨浪鼓。]

[Rattle is utilized for 70 seconds]
[拨浪鼓响了70秒]

Quetzalcoatl: We are those of Quetzalcoatl. We are once again with this instrument. We ask the one as Derek to replace the rattle to its location.

羽蛇神:我们是羽蛇神。我们又一次通过这个器皿与你们同在。我们请求名为Derek的人将拨浪鼓放回原处。

[Derek places rattle back on altar]
[Derek 将拨浪鼓放回祭坛]

There is indeed a great many obstacle which has presented itself to this communication. We find that we can maintain the contact to an adequate degree with the assistance of the group. The instruction we would offer at this is for all group members to direct love and healing to the instrument, envisioning her experiencing peace and calm

确实有很多障碍在这次交流中出现。我们发现,在团队的帮助下,我们可以充分的维持传讯。我们在此提供的指导是,让所有小组成员都向器皿传递爱与疗愈,观想她正在体验平静与安宁。

[Group meditates]
[集体冥想]

This has been extremely effective. The other instruction we might give is to avoid as possible any noises from within this dwelling so that the external may drift further and further away from the presence of the mind of the instrument. We may resume the previous query, please restate the query in its full capacity.

这非常有效。我们可以给出的另一个指导是,尽量避免这个住宅内的任何噪音,这样在器皿的心智中,外部的噪音就会逐渐远离。我们可以继续上一个问询,请完整的重述这个问询。

4.7 Questioner: Thank you,Quetzalcoatl. You told us in one of the first sessions that when you walked the earth, you were teaching the beings of that time, you were sharing knowledge, and that this became corrupted. The beings corrupted this. We are wondering how they corrupted this? What did they do, and are you seeing any similarities at this time on the planet?

4.7 提问者:谢谢你,羽蛇神。你在最初某次集会中告诉我们,当你行走在地球上的时候,你在教导那个时代的人们、你在分享知识,而这些都被腐蚀了。人们腐蚀了这些(知识)。我们想知道他们是如何腐蚀这些的?他们做了什么?你在这个时代看到了任何相似之处吗?

Quetzalcoatl: We thank you for this most important query. We find that the answer is not desired by the beings of the negative polarity who are present in great number at this gathering and who are attacking the instrument with great force at this time. We advise each present at this time to request their Guides (Guidance System/Spirit Guides) to protect this instrument.

羽蛇神:我们感谢你提出这个最重要的问询。我们发现,负面极性的存有不希望这个答案出现,他们在这次聚会中大量出现,并在此时猛烈攻击器皿。我们建议在场的每个人都请求他们的指导灵(指引系统/灵性指导者)来保护这个器皿。

[Group meditatively requests their own guides’ help accordingly]
[按照建议,小组成员于冥想中请求他们指导灵的帮助]

We thank each of you.

我们感谢你们每一个人。

The teachings we brought when we walked this earth were for the purpose of teaching the oneness of all Creation, the Law of One. One as All, All as One. We walked the region of the South Americas, as we have stated previously. The mechanisms we used to relay these teachings have been touched upon in previous sessions. The goal of relaying these teachings was to bring the true healing to these beings and the knowing of the Creator. The piercing of the illusion via the activation of the green ray energy center.

我们行走在地球上时带来的教义,是为了教导所有造物的一体性,即,一的法则。一即一切,一切即一。如我们之前所说,我们曾在南美洲地区行走。我们在之前的集会中已经谈到了我们用来传递这些教义的方法。传递这些教义的目标是给这些存有带来真正的疗愈,并让他们认识造物者。通过激活绿色光芒能量中心来穿透幻象。

[Long pause]
[长时间提顿]

Our teachings were horribly corrupted. The mechanism of their corruption was intentional. The light we brought to the world, at that time, created a society which shone like a beacon of great radiant pure light on this earth. It attracted many beings. There were many beings who sought to corrupt these teachings. The coinciding influx of bellicosity from neighboring races of the peoples we visited created a catalyst by which conflict could be sown deeply among these groups of people.

我们的教义被腐蚀得面目全非。他们腐蚀的方法是故意的。我们当时给世界带来的光,创造了一个社会,它像一座灯塔一样,在地球上发出耀眼而纯净的光。它吸引了许多存有。有很多存有试图腐蚀这些教义。来自邻近种族的好战之风,同一时期涌入了我们所拜访的民众,创造了一种催化剂,以使冲突的种子深埋于这些群体中间。

The ones who corrupted our teachings walked the earth at this time so we may not specify them distinctly, specifically. Though they are known to you as your “elites” the ones who have maintained monopolies of control and power. The seeking to enslave the others to their will and the human sacrifice that was the end result of the corruption of our teachings has been used by this group of beings for many thousands of your years. The practice of human sacrifice takes many forms. It has been present in Babylon, in the European tribal societies, in Asia, Africa, South America. The purpose, when practiced in great quantity, was to instill fear, control, despair, enslavement and complete domination by a group seeking complete power over the so called masses.

那些腐蚀我们教义的人现在还行走在地球上,所以我们不能明确指出他们是谁。虽然你们称他们为“精英”,他们一直维持着垄断控制与权势。(他们)试图奴役他人以服从他们的意志,以及作为我们教义被腐蚀的最终结果——活人祭祀,已经被这群存有使用了数千年。活人祭祀有多种形式,它存在于巴比伦、欧洲部落社会、亚洲、非洲和南美洲。这种做法——当大规模实施时——其目的是为了灌输恐惧、控制、绝望、奴役和完全统治。这些由一个群体所为,他们试图完全控制[所谓的]群众。

[Long pause]
[长时间提顿]

The instrument is receiving severe greeting. The beings present do not wish for the instrument to continue to relay our words on this topic. It would be best to pause and collectively send love to this instrument and to those who offer her this greeting.

器皿正在受到严厉的“问候”。在场的存有们不希望器皿继续就这个话题传递我们的话语。最好暂停一下,并集体发送爱给器皿、发送爱给那些对她发起“问候”的存有们。

[Pause for several minutes as group meditatively sends love to instrument and those present. Instrument begins experiencing severe stabbing pain on left side of skull]
[暂停几分钟,小组冥想,向器皿、以及那些存有发送爱。器皿开始经历左侧颅骨的严重刺痛。]

We encourage the instrument to request an energy healing treatment from her Guides to improve this contact.

我们鼓励器皿请求她的指导灵进行能量治疗,以改善通灵接触。

Anika: Angels of the Lily, I request an energy healing treatment at this time to please improve this contact, so that I may be able to receive this communication.

Anika:百合天使团,我请求此时进行能量治疗,以改善通灵接触,以便我能够接收这次通讯。

[Pause while treatment takes place]
[暂停一会儿,进行治疗]

Quetzalcoatl: We thank the Angels of the Lily for their assistance. We find that we may continue at this time. We ask all present to bear with this so called turbulence for there are a great many beings who do not wish this information, this communication to continue.

羽蛇神:我们感谢百合天使团的帮助。我们发现此时可以继续了。我们请求所有在场的人忍受这种[所谓的]扰流,因为有很多存有不希望这些信息、不希望这个交流继续下去。

The beings who are in positions of great power on this planet currently are the same beings, souls, who have been in positions of great power in your historical past and even prior. These souls reincarnate with great distortion towards power and control and enslavement of other beings. The practice of human sacrifice is their prime mechanism for this control. All teachings which [unclear audio] seek to undergo their corruption are pointed towards this end goal. This was not unique to our teachings. This has occurred in many prior instances on this planet when light has been sought and brought forth. The channel is tempted to corruption. The influx of bellicosity is utilized as the catalyst for conflict and division.

目前在这个星球上处于权力高位的存有们,与你们历史上的、甚至更早时期身居高位的存有是同一批存有、同一批灵魂。这些灵魂在转世时的变貌,强烈的朝向权力、控制和奴役其他存有。活人祭祀便是他们实现控制的主要手段。所有[音频听不清]经受他们腐蚀的教义都指向了这个最终目标。这种情况不仅仅发生在我们的教义中。先前每当在这颗星球上,光明被追寻、并被带来时,这种情况就屡次发生。传播渠道受到腐化的诱惑。好战之风的涌入被用作冲突和分裂的催化剂。

The practice of the mass human sacrifice prevails to today in the practice of what you know as war. War is human sacrifice, war is the mechanism by which the “elites” maintain control and fear and enslavement of the Other Selves. It is this endless war which is imposed on those… Other Selves… the communication at this time is quite rough… we find it most pertinent to continue the communication of this concept in whatever it may make it through at this time but emphasize a great deal of accuracy is being lost thus the communication is quite simple. We make our apologies for this lack of accuracy and eloquence in our words. This concept is of the utmost importance to relay and thus we make sacrifice to the accuracy of the communication.

大规模活人祭祀的做法在今天仍然盛行——以你们所知的战争的形式存在。战争就是活人祭祀,战争是“精英们”用来维持对其他自我的控制、恐吓和奴役的机制。正是这无休止的战争强加于那些……其他自我……此时的通讯相当艰难……我们认为当前继续传达这个概念是最重要的,无论它能以何种形式传达,但要强调的是,大量的准确性正在丧失,因此交流非常简单。我们为言辞中缺乏准确和流畅而道歉。这一概念至关重要,因此我们牺牲了交流的准确性。[2]

The mechanism by which our teachings were corrupted followed a pattern of a playbook, to take the idea of the divine within all and to twist it into the “divine” which controls all. Those in power seek to present themselves as an alternative to the divinity so that the focus of the seeker, the worship, knowingly or unknowingly may be directed towards these so called elites.

我们教义被腐化的机制遵循了一种剧本模式,那就是把“神性寓于万物之中”的理念扭曲成“神性控制一切万物”。那些掌权者试图将自己塑造成神性的替代品,以便寻求者的注意力与崇敬,无论有意还是无意的,都被引向这些所谓的精英。

[Extended pause]
[长时间停顿]

This can be undone. This endless human sacrifice which calls all of the darkness and negative polarity to this world. This has been presented to the beings of this world as an inevitable occurrence that they must accept as a condition for life on this planet and in these societies. This has been misrepresented. The humans of the 3rd density on this earth are not inclined to blood lust. It hurts deeply, for the being to harm [pause, speaks with difficulty] the other self. It creates tears in the soul.

这是可以被逆转的。这种无休止的活人祭祀,将所有的黑暗和负面极性呼唤到了这个世界。在世人面前,这件事(活人祭祀)被描绘成:要想在这个星球、这些社会中生活下去,他们就必须接受的事情。这是一种歪曲。地球上第三密度人类并不倾向于嗜血。伤害[停顿,艰难的说]另一个自我,对一个生灵而言是极度痛苦的。它在灵魂中造成裂痕。

[Instrument is crying. She explained later that Quetzalcoatl was crying and she was channeling this]
[器皿在哭泣。她后来解释说,是羽蛇神在哭泣,她在传导这种情感]

The portrayal of the human being as one prone to violence towards the other is a false image that has been broadcast to enable the acceptance of such violence. This, my friends, is a false image of the self. The beings here do not wish to harm the other self and are greatly manipulated and driven towards deep suffering to illicit this action on the scale which you have witnessed for so many of your years. The so called “shell shock” the so called “PTSD from combat” is a tearing into the soul for it is with great suffering and hatred that one harms so ruthlessly the other, that one is so manipulated into this action. This is not to say that the human nature is not prone to bellicosity fueled by the symptoms of the veil. The viewing of the other self as other, the deep emotions of rage and fear in those one on one interactions. The depletion of resources, the fighting for so called survival. This is separate from that which we speak. We speak to this machine of war itself which is a mass practice of human sacrifice.

将人类描绘成倾向于暴力对待同类的形象,是一种虚假的宣传,目的是为了让人们接受这种暴力。朋友们,这是一种虚假的自我形象。这里的生灵不希望伤害他人,但在被大量操控和驱使下,他们被迫进行你们多年间所见的大规模暴力行为,并为此深受其苦。所谓的“炮弹休克”和“战斗后的创伤后应激障碍(PTSD)”[3],都是对灵魂的撕裂,因为一个人要怀着巨大的痛苦和仇恨,才能如此残酷的伤害另一个人,一个人要被如此操纵,才能做出这样的行为。这并不是说,人类的本性在罩纱的影响下不会倾向于好战。将其他自我视为他者、在一对一互动中产生的深刻的愤怒和恐惧、资源的耗竭、为所谓的生存而战——这些是另一回事。我们这里谈到的是战争机器本身,这是一种大规模的人祭行为。

We do not wish to impart upon you fear or sadness. We simply wish to bring to light that which has been festering for centuries in the darkness. For even the positive being upon this planet views the act of war as an inevitability of the human inclination. We seek to bring alternative perspective, a shining of light into this darkness. There is hope, my friends, that is our message although we have dived into a darker realm. However we remind that all paths pursued in creation are a necessary path the Creator takes to know Itself. Our biases incline us towards the alleviation of such suffering on this planet. We seek to do this by simply bringing to light an alternative perspective to this situation. This being relevant to your current experience as you see these powers ramping up their war efforts. Why do they do this? At this time many are awakening and opposing the war human sacrifice machine and thus the grip of power must tighten to maintain its control.

我们不希望给你们带来恐惧或悲伤。我们只是希望揭示那些在黑暗中腐烂了几个世纪的事情。因为即使是这个星球上的正面存有,也把战争行为视为人类倾向的必然结果。我们试图带来另一视角,为这片黑暗带来一道光明。朋友们,希望是存在的,这是我们想要传达的信息,尽管我们已经深入到一个更加黑暗的领域。然而,我们提醒大家,在创造的探求中,造物者所走的每一条道路,都是了解自身所必需的。我们的偏见令我们倾向于减轻这个星球上的苦难。我们试图通过简单的揭示这种情况的另一视角,来实现这一目标。这与你们当前的经历息息相关,因为你们看到这些势力正在加紧他们的战争努力。他们为什么要这样做?在这个时代,许多人正在觉醒、反对着战争人祭机器,因此,权力之手必须收紧以维持其控制。

The beings who are in these positions of power do not know their actions in depth, they are [unclear audio] in this cycle. Incarnation after incarnation to pursue this seeking of power, destruction, dominance and control on this planet. Each journey begins and ends in suffering. It is these beings who are in most need of love and light at this time. Love, light, healing, acceptance, knowing, seeing, healing; this is of the utmost importance in the easement of the suffering of these beings. There are some of these beings who have sought and successfully pursued the path of the negative polarity and we are not advising that one seek to change the polarity of the other. However, we emphasize that many of these beings are in a state of suffering and have not pursued either polarity. They too remain asleep in their pursuit of destruction. They often find themselves to be pawns of the negative polarity.

这些掌权的存有,并不了解自己行为的深度,他们在这轮回中[音频不清楚]一次又一次的转世,追求这个星球上的权力、毁灭、统治和控制。每一次旅程都始于痛苦,又终于痛苦。正是这些存有,在此时最需要爱与光。爱、光、疗愈、接纳、知晓、看见、疗愈,这些对于减轻这些存有的痛苦至关重要。这些存有中的一些人,寻求并成功走上了负面极性之路,我们并不建议改变他人的极性。然而我们要强调的是,这些存有中的许多人,正处于痛苦之中,他们仍未追求任何一种极性。他们在追求毁灭的过程中依然沉睡着。他们往往发现自己成为负面极性的棋子。

We will take this opportunity to tie together all the queries which have been voiced at this time. The true healing, the inner light, the request to be hugged, service to others in the transition, the power of prayer. It is all of these elements which may bring the easement of suffering unto this planet. These beings which share this experience [unclear audio] for many are clouded in their distortions and are unable to see the path much less choose the left or the right. Many here often find themselves simply as pawns in the game.

我们将借此机会把目前提出的所有问询联系起来。真正的疗愈、内在之光、请求被拥抱、在过渡期服务他人,祈祷的力量——正是所有这些因素,可能为这个星球带来苦难的缓解。这些共享着这种经历[音频不清楚]的存有们,因为许多人的思想都被扭曲所蒙蔽,他们看不到道路,更不用说选择左还是右了。[4]这里的许多人常常发现自己只是游戏中的棋子。

Each of you here, has a great ability bring about an impact unto this planet. By sharing your love, your light, your healing, your prayer with those who are not recipients of such intentions at this time.

你们每个人,都有能力为这个星球带来巨大的影响——通过分享你们的爱、光、疗愈和祈祷,给那些需要的人们。

We now find we find the greeting has ceased as we were able to communicate through this strong willed instrument the basis of our observations on this topic through the tornado so called which was occurring around her. We find that we were able to hold onto each other by just a thread at times, however, this was sufficient. The topic can be revisited at a future date. To dive into the details now would exhaust the instrument. We find much vital energy was utilized to maintain the contact through the onslaught which was experienced. We apologize for the roughness of this communication and we unfortunately find that we need to end this session at this time.

我们现在发现,“问候”已经停止了,因为我们能够通过这个意志坚定的器皿交流——在她周围发生的[所谓]“龙卷风”中,[5]就这个话题交流我们观察到的基本情况。我们发现有时我们只能通过一线相牵来维持联系,然而这已经足够。这个话题可以在将来再次讨论。现在深入细节将会耗尽器皿的精力。我们发现,为了在之前经历的冲击中保持联系,很多生命能量都被用掉了。我们为这次交流的粗糙而道歉,我们很遗憾的发现,我们现在必须结束这场集会。

We may ask, regretfully, as we wish deeply to spend more time with this group and see many wonderful queries which we were not able to address. We thank deeply each of this group and all beings present for their support, assistance, protection and love which made it able for this communication to hold and come through.

我们想问……很遗憾,我们非常希望能与这个小组多待一会儿,我们看到许多精彩的问询我们没来得及回答。我们深深的感谢这个小组的每一个人,感谢所有到来的存有的支持、帮助、保护和爱,使得这次通讯得以维持和进行。

We might ask at this time if there is a final query that we can answer.

此时我们想问,是否还有最后一个问询,我们可以回答?

【译注书签】对于集会通灵方面的建议、是否追求出神通灵[4.8]

4.8 Questioner: Yes, the instrument wanted to ask. How can we improve the contact, accuracy, protection, communication? Should trance channeling be pursued?

提问者:是的,器皿想问,我们如何在联系、准确性、保护和沟通方面做得更好?是否应该追求出神通灵(恍惚通灵)[6]

Quetzalcoatl: We find the protection is adequate. Do not allow the severity of the greeting which occurred to illicit thoughts of inadequacy in the protection rituals. The greeting which occurred was quite numerous in the number of beings in its onslaught. The group performed and held up brilliantly. The protection rituals are more than adequate. We especially thank the one known as Derek and the one known as Greg. The pursuit of the trance channeling is one we may tread very carefully upon for we find there is some conflict. The instrument is capable of the trance channeling, she has now slipped into this state a few times though not with our contact. There would be a great many obstacles to address with the trance channeling. The greeting upon the instrument would increase, the demand upon her vital energy would increase. The one known as Derek has great worry for the instrument in this working. The fear which the one known as Derek would experience if the instrument were to enter a state of trance channeling would distract [Derek] and thus lessen the protection he provides and the working. The fear of [Derek] would also distract the instrument. If this fear can be addressed fully, only then may the trance channeling be pursued. We will not speak further on the trance channeling for this instrument. We only wish to say that in this state we would guarantee her safety and protection. We reiterate the natural ability of this instrument for this type pf channeling. The group dynamics are more than adequate for all present are pure at heart and enter this circle with open hearts and minds. This is incorruptible. We find the instrument has reached her capacity to carry our contact at this time due to the toll of the previous communication. We leave each of you now in the love and light of our Eternal Father Creator, go forth and rejoice in the power and the peace of our One Infinite Creator. Adonai.

我们认为保护措施是足够的。不要因为发生“问候”的严重程度,而产生“保护仪式不够充分”的想法。这次“问候”中,有相当多的存有参与冲击。这个小组表现出色,坚守住了。保护仪式充分有余。我们特别感谢被称为Derek和Greg的两位成员。对于追求出神通灵(恍惚通灵),我们可能会非常谨慎的对待,因为我们发现其中存在一些冲突。该器皿能够进行出神通灵,她已经几次进入这种状态,尽管不是在与我们接触的时候。出神通灵将面临许多障碍需要解决——对器皿的“问候”会增加,对她生命能量的需求也会增加。被称为Derek的人,对器皿的这种工作处境非常担忧。如果器皿进入出神通灵状态,Derek所经历的恐惧会分散他的注意力,从而削弱他提供的保护和工作效果。Derek的恐惧也会分散器皿的注意力。只有完全消除这种恐惧,才能进行出神状态的通灵。我们不会进一步谈论关于这个器皿的出神通灵。我们只想说,在这种状态下,我们将保证她的安全和受到保护。[7]我们重申该器皿具有这种通灵的天赋。[8]小组的活力充分有余,因为在场的所有人都心地纯洁,并以开放的心态和思维进入这个圈子。这是不可腐蚀的。我们发现,由于先前交流的消耗,该器皿此时已经达到了她能承受的极限。在永恒创造之父的爱与光中,我们离开各位,向前去吧,在我们太一无限造物者的力量与和平中欢庆。Adonai。

Post Session Group Reflections

【译注书签】集会后小组反思

• Greg的感想

How does it feel to hug beings from another dimension? This was one of many amazing things we experienced during this channeling. I felt a warm tingling throughout my head and whole body; I started grinning like a child. It was beautiful.

拥抱来自另一个维度的存有是什么感觉?这是我们在这次通灵过程中经历的众多奇妙体验之一。我感到一股温暖的麻刺感遍布头部和全身;我像个孩子一样咧嘴笑了。这种感觉太美妙了。

I also learned that Quetzalcoatl is with us all the time, in our thoughts and in our dreams, and that we can ask them for help when we are troubled or having a tough time.

我还了解到,羽蛇神一直与我们同在,在我们的思想中,在我们的梦境中,当我们遇到困难或处于困境时,我们可以向他们寻求帮助。

I realized that they are emotional beings motivated by love and not immune to grief and empathy at the suffering they see on our planet. They are also brave in the way they faced the “onslaught” from beings who sought to prevent information about the elites and their desire to control humanity and promote war. Our channel Anika and her main protector Derek are also brave, and when “crunch time” came we were able to channel our own love for Anika and our desire to protect her with the help of our guides. I was glad to have Buddhist protector deities to call on when needed to help fight off the attack with love.

我意识到,他们是有情感的、被爱驱动的存有,他们并非对地球上的苦难无动于衷,他们也会感到悲伤和同情。他们也很勇敢,当面对那些存有“攻击”的时候——那些存有试图阻止关于精英阶层、控制人类和发动战争的讯息。我们的器皿Anika和她的主要保护者Derek也很勇敢,当“关键时刻”到来时,我们能够在我们指导灵的帮助下,传递我们对Anika的爱和保护她的愿望。我很高兴在需要的时候能够召唤佛教的护法神,帮助我用爱来抵御攻击。

I am sure the children playing outside and chasing the ice cream truck, and the construction workers with their heavy equipment had no idea of the battle going on in the room above them. But we ignore the everyday extraordinary reality at our peril and shrug it off in a way that slows down our own growth. I hope more and more people will open their eyes and see the true reality of this beautiful world. - Greg

我敢肯定,在外面玩耍、追逐冰淇淋车的孩子们,以及使用重型设备的建筑工人们,完全不知道在他们头顶的房间里正在进行着一场战斗。但我们忽视日常生活中的非凡实相,这将会自食其果,我们对它的不以为然,会拖慢我们自身的成长。我希望越来越多的人能够睁开眼睛,看到这个美丽世界的真实面目。 - 来自Greg

• 小组总结

During the exercise of “The Hug”, as it will know be known to us, group members reported a variety of unusual sensations and extremely joyful, positive and blissful emotions. Anika reported feeling a great sensation of movement across her body.

在[我们现在称之为]“拥抱”的练习过程中,小组成员报告了各种奇特的感觉,以及非常喜悦、正面和幸福的情绪。Anika报告说她感觉到一股巨大的能量移动穿过她的身体。

The group spent a long time in discussion and reflection post session. One of the main takeaways from this session was the need to pray, send love/light and healing to those who are in power on this planet. Whose actions cause much suffering and destruction. It is Anika’s view that all we experience externally is a projection of what is going on internally. She sees this suffering, war and destruction as parts of ourselves which we have not yet brought to light and met with love.

小组在集会结束后花了很长时间进行讨论和反思。本次集会的主要收获之一是,我们需要为这个星球上的那些掌权者们祈祷,向他们传递爱/光和疗愈。他们的行为造成了许多苦难和破坏。Anika认为,我们所有外部的经历都是我们内心世界的投射。她认为,这些苦难、战争和破坏是我们自身的一部分,我们还没有将这些部分带入光中、并以爱相待。[9]

Anika and Derek pray daily and have been including in their prayer a special prayer for those beings who are in power on this planet and who are suffering. They pray for these beings peace, love, joy, happiness, harmony and good health. Seeing All as One and One as All. Feeling the interconnectedness of all things. To see their power as a means by which to ease the suffering of the planet and all those upon her. Sending to these beings, and all beings, acceptance, love/light and healing energy.

Anika和Derek每天祈祷,并在祷文中加入了一项特别的祈祷,为这个星球上掌权的存有、受苦的存有祈祷。他们为这些存有祈祷和平、爱、喜悦、快乐、和谐和健康。(祈祷他们)视万物为一体,太一为万物,感受万物之间的相互联系。将他们的权力视为(可以)减轻地球及其上所有生命痛苦的工具。向这些存有、以及所有存有传递接纳、爱/光和疗愈的能量。

We would encourage all for whom this resonates to join us, in this committed sending of love/light, acceptance and healing to those “elites” whose journeys have began and ended in suffering, time and time again.

我们鼓励所有对此有共鸣的人加入我们,致力于向“精英阶层”传递爱/光、接纳和疗愈——他们的旅程一次又一次的始于苦难、又终于苦难。

We may in the future, host via Zoom a gathering for all to join in prayer for these beings, and this planet, all upon her. If this is of interest to you please let us know via the contact form at the bottom of the page so we can send you the email announcement when the time comes. We will also post the announcement to the website.

未来,我们可能会通过 Zoom 举办一次聚会,邀请所有人一起:为这些存有祈祷、为地球及其居民祈祷。如果你对此感兴趣,请通过页面底部的联系表格告知我们,这样当时间确定时我们可以通过电子邮件通知你。我们也会将公告发布到网站上。

*Please note, if you desire to subscribe to email notifications of the Quetzalcoatl Contact posts then you must use the subscribe option on the page. Submitting a contact form only does not subscribe you to the email notifications for the Quetzalcoatl Contact posts.

请注意,如果你希望订阅有关“羽蛇神接触”新帖的电子邮件通知,则必须使用页面上的订阅选项。仅提交联系表单不会订阅有关“羽蛇神接触”新帖的电子邮件通知。

We give thanks to all who have taken the time to read this communication and are as intrigued and inspired by it as we. Thank you for joining us on this journey in open hearts and minds.

我们感谢所有花时间阅读这篇通讯的人,感谢你们和我们一样,对此充满了好奇和鼓舞。感谢你们以开放的心态和思维加入我们的旅程。

In love/light,
The Quetzalcoatl Contact Team

致以 爱/光,
羽蛇神接触小组

1. 【译注】由于中文“收割”一词已经带有其他贬义的意味,且“割”字其实与havest无关,又容易引发恐惧思维,故而我在羽蛇神系列的翻译中都会尽量避免使用“收割”这个词,转而选择“毕业”这个词。以后不再对此声明。 ↩︎

2. 【译注】牺牲部分准确性,而传递的这一概念,指的应该是:战争就是活人祭祀,战争是“精英们”用来维持对其他自我的控制、恐吓和奴役的机制。 ↩︎

3. 【译注】PTSD,指post-traumatic stress disorder,创伤后应激障碍。 ↩︎

4. 【译注】左和右,指的是:左手路径、右手路径。 ↩︎

5. 【译注】龙卷风,指:干扰、“问候”。 ↩︎

6. 【译注】出神通灵,很可能是指像卡拉通灵连接Ra一样,在失去意识的状态下进行通灵。 ↩︎

7. 【译注】根据上下文,“这种状态”指的是当前的清醒传讯状态。 ↩︎

8. 【译注】重申该器皿的天赋,可能指第三场集会3.7中:“她能够达到一种令人震惊的深度通灵状态,近乎于恍惚通灵状态”。 ↩︎

9. 【译注】bring sth to light,此处,虽然译为“带入光中”,其还有“揭示”、“昭示”的意思。“带入光中”,也蕴含“昭示”的意思,同时具有灵性意味,故而选择译为“带入光中”。这里特此注明,是为了让大家理解到,如果外在世界是内在的投射,那么当一个实体选择右手路径的时候,有可能下意识的否定自己潜意识中的左手倾向,“不愿意做负面之事,同时也不承认自己有负面的倾向”。于是可能在催化剂中老是遭遇负面实体。这可能是自我不去昭示自我,故而总是遇到催化剂、收到提醒的原因吧。 ↩︎

3 个赞

4.1中, 上面原文的翻译是: (将源自)造物者的爱导向自我

但是towards是介词,"导向"是动词.
另外directed 翻译成"源自"感觉也不太对,好像翻译成"定向的"好一些

所以是不是这样翻译好一些: 造物者朝向自我的定向的爱

4.4中下面这句话中的"不愿意"的主体是什么?
感觉像是高我?因为如果是地球上这个self的话,感觉谈不上"不愿意"这个说法.

这是否可以认为是使祈祷无用的原因之一? 例如在无人的森林里面祈祷面前出现一块面包和祈祷邻居发生什么好事或坏事,前者要比后者成功的可能性大一些.

是可以翻译为“定向的”。也可以去掉“源自”。但是,可否进一步解释:

具体的怎样理解这句话。如果合理,我同意改一改。

换句话说,怎么译这句英文,并没有最重要。最重要的是,如何解释译出来的中文部分?它需要对读者达成一种理解。

不愿意的主体不是高我。而是蒙上罩纱之后的自我。是这个自我在面对催化剂的击打。也是催化剂会催促一个实体去发问与寻求、进而产生意愿。

我也不清楚整句话怎么翻译. 感觉语法有问题, 或者是我的感觉有问题.
我的理解是斜体部分是一个从句, 而粗斜体是主语

The mechanism is the directed love of the Creator towards the self, seeing the self as the Creator and all states of self, all possible states of existence being that of the Creator.

这是不是羽蛇神为什么要传讯的原因之一?
我一直在找羽蛇神来传讯的原因, 因为现在的信息社会不像几千年, 当年可能Ra和羽蛇神有兵分两路的原因, 而现在所有人都能轻而易举的获取各种灵性传讯, 所以再另外传讯可能就是因为有不同的偏见.

mechanism是主语。directed love of the Creator towards the self,是表语。seeing the self…,是独立主格作状语。

1 个赞

我个人觉得,是的。羽蛇神倾向于有所行动。Ra倾向于接纳。

你还可以从之前Ra曾说,在南美洲工作的实体们没有放弃,他们返回…可以看到羽蛇神这边倾向于继续行动。

而且,还有一个线索:羽蛇神经常称太一无限造物者,为:永恒创造之父。“父”的面向,强调的是主动倾向。

感谢分享♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪